UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Oden changed that game. His influence was everywhere. That block off the top of the glass was ridiculous, and set the stage for the momentum swing. He never seems to be happy, like he's playing in angst, but he's in total control out there. He's a grade above everyone on the court.

I think he secured the number one pick with that game. As far as the NBA, I just don't know how good he will be. I think at minimum he'll be as good as Kenyon Martin just because he's so strong. He would need to demand the ball to up his level to that of Webber or Yao. The league needs him to be in Boston. So I hope he goes there, but Memphis with Gasol, Gay, and Oden could be Ferocius. Charlotte would also have some serious firepower for the first time.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I want him on the Cavs :(

Anyways. I know hes going first because how can a team pass up on a potential dominate center? You could be looking at the next Yao or Shaq. Im not taking anything way from Durant because the guy is beastly but theres just no way you can pass up on Oden..

http://osu.ytmnd.com/

^ That is awesome No Eddie :cry:

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Durant will go second, nobody will pass on Oden, a dominant center is almost essential to success, every championship team seems to have one.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How is Georgetown going to beat OSU if they cant even make the final 4?

OSU Champs baby

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Georgetown will beat Ohio State

Florida will beat UCLA

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

[​IMG]
    WIN

It ain't over til its over and it's over next step beating Ohio State

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ohio St. 86
    Georgetown 79

Florida 77
    UCLA 74

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Cant wait for the game :grrhee:

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

GO HOYAS
    :whoop: :woohoo: :icon_spin
    I'm still trying to figure out how we won that one, especially since a few of UNC's guys were wearing stripes :suspect:

Bring on Oden, he can't take Hibbert, seriously tho, that'll be a great matchup to watch, I'm soooooo glad Oden isn't facing Hansbrough, Oden would strait up own him.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im sorry but looks like my boys are going to pull this one off.

Conley is too fast for you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar