Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Oden changed that game. His influence was everywhere. That block off the top of the glass was ridiculous, and set the stage for the momentum swing. He never seems to be happy, like he's playing in angst, but he's in total control out there. He's a grade above everyone on the court.

I think he secured the number one pick with that game. As far as the NBA, I just don't know how good he will be. I think at minimum he'll be as good as Kenyon Martin just because he's so strong. He would need to demand the ball to up his level to that of Webber or Yao. The league needs him to be in Boston. So I hope he goes there, but Memphis with Gasol, Gay, and Oden could be Ferocius. Charlotte would also have some serious firepower for the first time.
  2. RyansTitans Guest

I want him on the Cavs :(

Anyways. I know hes going first because how can a team pass up on a potential dominate center? You could be looking at the next Yao or Shaq. Im not taking anything way from Durant because the guy is beastly but theres just no way you can pass up on Oden..

http://osu.ytmnd.com/

^ That is awesome No Eddie :cry:
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Durant will go second, nobody will pass on Oden, a dominant center is almost essential to success, every championship team seems to have one.
  4. RyansTitans Guest

How is Georgetown going to beat OSU if they cant even make the final 4?

OSU Champs baby
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Georgetown will beat Ohio State

Florida will beat UCLA
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,000
    [IMG]
    WIN

It ain't over til its over and it's over next step beating Ohio State
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Ohio St. 86
    Georgetown 79

Florida 77
    UCLA 74
  7. RyansTitans Guest

Cant wait for the game :grrhee:
  8. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    GO HOYAS
    :whoop: :woohoo: :icon_spin
    I'm still trying to figure out how we won that one, especially since a few of UNC's guys were wearing stripes :suspect:

Bring on Oden, he can't take Hibbert, seriously tho, that'll be a great matchup to watch, I'm soooooo glad Oden isn't facing Hansbrough, Oden would strait up own him.
  9. RyansTitans Guest

Im sorry but looks like my boys are going to pull this one off.

Conley is too fast for you guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.