UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I wish he would demand to play for the Cavaliers and say he wont play unless he gets traded. That would be our missing piece to the puzzle.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

There is a reason he is considered the best player in the game. And it ain't because he sucks. This guy is the real deal. The Block at the end of the game shows you all you nee know. He steps up. You can name the players who do that on one hand. And Ohio State has two such players.

They should win the championship.

TN had some real scoring talent to compete, but Ohio State is solid on both ends of the court. TN was not. They were just better. Memphis probably has the best shot to beat them, cause frankly, memphis is just as big as they are, but Memphis cannot score. I watched them play UH and the only reason they won was because they were a foot taller. They only play big. And that won't cut it vs OSU. No other team can compete with OSU. I think this is the championship right here.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'll tell you who can beat OSU, Georgetown. They've got at least three players that can just take over a game (Hibbert, Green, and Ewing Jr.) and they've got the players to complement with Sapp, Summers, and Wallace. If Hibbert and Green stay for their senior years (Hibbert has already said he's staying four years, we'll see tho) we'll be repeating.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wouldnt it be funny if OSU and Florida was the Championship game?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

OSU wont get past the Hoyas

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no. i couldnt take another loss to the hands of the gators.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I meant it would be funny cuz I dont think thats ever happened before.

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I hate the buckeyes, i mean they called a foul w/ about 5 minutes left where conley was "touched" by a vol and then he took a few more steps and tripped over himself and they called a foul on Duke Crews. There was some very sh!#y reffing last night. The vols shoud have won, but at least the vols have a bright future w/ all these freshman coming back and Lofton and J. Smith next year, we will be even better next year, San Antonio here we come...

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not trying to start anything with anybody.. but.. if the Vols would have won that game you wouldnt be sitting here saying how many fould got called that shouldnt have been. There was some missed calls on Tennessee too. Just let it slide. What happened , happened.

:)) OSU National Champs verryyyy soon

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I can agree that we didnt capatalize on lots of opportunities...(Bradshaw's easy bucket, Lofton's open 3 pointer missed, FREE THROW LINE..:grrr: ) But the refs made bad calls all game, just like in the first game against OSU, when Jamar Butler stepped out of bounds w/ 1.6 seconds but they didnt count it. And just for the record Kansas is winning it all, OSU will beat Memphis but then loose to UNC or the Hoyas. We will be even better next year, count on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar