1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

UT hires a Sunbelt coach who has 17-20 record since 2007

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Is the program doomed? What's worse? Lane screwing UT or UT hiring a nobody? How weak is the SEC now that Urban meyer is gone and UT will "rebuild" for the next decade.

Can't edit the Title... but LA Tech is a Western Athletic Conference, but wasn't LA tech in Sunbelt in basketball a few years ago?
  2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

This guy is an SEC hater (stemmed from jealousy). Nothing to see here, folks.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Nothing to be jealous of. I hope UT schedules western kentucky again to open the season. The vols might get embarrassed and booed out of Neyland Stadium
  4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I have to agree ... this is a sad hiring ... 17-20 in the WAC ... yeesh, and I don't give a damn one way or the other
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Will the LA Tech students riot because their coach left while under contract?

I think what's more amazing here is the coach of Duke turned Tennessee down, now THAT'S sad.
  6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Skip Holtz stated he wanted to go to UTK and they went with some guy who coached in the WAC ... at least Holtz had local ties (ECU) and a better record
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Get your shots in on UT for now, we'll be back with a vengeance as soon as Peyton retires and takes the HC job.

Go Vols!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qFwgzOxs0yM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qFwgzOxs0yM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Meh who cares. Everyone starts somewhere, Urban Meyer wasn't a god before Utah. I don't even care who the coach is anymore as long as it wasn't fulmer or cutcliffe. I really doubt this is a long term solution anyways, so quit wetting your panties haters.
  9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

While I'm not too excited about this hire I wanna see how he does with all the resources that UT has. LA Tech probably had 1/20th of the budget UT has. Atleast we have a coach.
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

I just can't work Peyton back into the "like" column again..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.