used to the "view"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I don't like to sleep in pajamas or a night gown. When I hunker down for the night, under the covers, it's me and my birthday suit. The guy fusses and says he likes cute pajamas and nightgowns. To end his argument he says that he doesn't want to get used to the view! There's no view when you're sleeping under covers! Are you guys used to your "views"?
  2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well to each his own I guess, but no, hasn't even occured to me.. maybe when I'm 60 I'll revisit my stance, but otherwise, no.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

I think we are going to need a picture of the "view" to provide an accurate opinion... :ha:
  4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am in total agreement. Being the sound observers we have become posting on this board, if we do not have all of the facts our replies would be less then total.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

man law?
  6. Blazing Arrow

goTitans law!
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

^ that is what I meant to say
  8. Blazing Arrow

I believe that is a second.

elfinmagic53, think it is almost mandatory now to throw up some pics. Could you hold a melting ice cream cone in one of them for reference sake?
  9. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Allow me to be one of the civil ones to actually answer the question:

Your man's a *******.
    Love keeps you from tiring of the view, and besides that, it's difficult to get those cute pajamas off of you without waking you while planning a midmorning sneak attack ;)
  10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, you're supposed to be like my best friend and you're throwing me to the wolves!

I won't be taking pics holding melting ice cream cones! I guess I asked for these crazy reponses.

Aavie, thanks for your lucid response. He says love ain't got nothing to do with the view. He says he loves grilled salmon. He eats it every so often. If he ate it every day it would no longer be so special. Such is the "view" to him. When he puts it that way, I sort of get it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.