Upon Further Review: Titans Quarterly Report (Part 1 of 3)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With 3/4 of the '06 season in the books, I wanted to take a moment and look back on the past 12 games to see how far the Titans have come and what this may point to for the remainder of the season and beyond. Let's break this down by the quarter to see how they stack up.

In part one, we'll examine the first quarter.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001913.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Some of these stats are worst than I could have ever imagined.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow that shows you how far they have really come. they were just straight up awful those first few games. I wish we could have the dolphina and jets game back and the first colts game were lookin at the playoffs if we win those games and we should have.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I think if we had started Vince from the beginning and let him start his learning curve then, we would have at least 2 more wins than we have right now. I think Collins is good at helping Vince learn but there was a reason no one else wanted him on their team at the time and I think we saw why in the first 3 games.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

thats just awful, although statistics dont mean everything....im really interested to see what our stats are like in the 2nd quarter, either way we have imrpoved greatly and thats all that really matters

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

yea, the blowouts are pretty bad some of the worst,only thing that really tops it is the bears and 49ers game. I got really nervous wed end up having the no.1 pick and just be forgotten, but now were not just a bye week, and if you look past like the colts did first game we played them your prob. gonna lose.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

The turnaround, I believe, is all because of VY. He started out as any rookie QB would, rough. But, he has come along faster than any rookie QB I have ever seen. PLUS, the team is gaining confidence in him and playing up to his level. Yes it is a complete group effort, but it is all inspired by VY.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar