Upon Further Review: Big Al Can Pack His Bags and Savoring the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think the complete game is going to have to come against a legitimate team in some peoples eyes IMO. Now we did play well against the Bengals but they were the Bengals. I think if we have similiar stats against the Jets i still wonder if that game would qualify as a complete game because theres still some doubters about the Jets. Looking at our schedule the next proven,well-respected team would be the Steelers. If win that game playing well in all 3 phases of the game, that would be the complete game in not only the coaches/players eyes but the media and fans as well

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

who cares what psychotic and bipolar think anyways?

3. psychotictitan

:huh:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nothing really.

I guess what I mean is that it doesn't matter what the Titans do... the columnists and media blowhards will just cherry pick the Titans to death minimalizing what Tennessee does and when the Titans succeed they will explain why the opposition allowed that to happen and criticize who loses to the Titans rather than praise the Titans for winning...

like when we beat Indy on mnf for instance... no one was talking about what Tennessee had done.. they were too busy talking about whether Indy could still make the playoffs...

it's all about the glamor offenses that sell the tickets... sports guys on tv and in print just want to make excuses for them.. act as if it's some kind of freak accident Tennessee has a pile of wins...

meanwhile... fans like us, screen names aside, but fans who love the Titans... we get the Fisherball thing.... but no one wants to talk about the dynamics of why the Titans win... just about why teams lose to the Titans.. we can talk until we are blue in the face about Fisher's approach and defense... field position... it just isn't what columnists want to write about because it isn't sexy.

That's why I imply they must think we are crazy for loving what this team has done. According to alot of a-hole opinions, the Titans are not for real and they are 10-0 by accident... because the Colts and Jags lets us.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. psychotictitan

I agree 100%. I apologize if i've said this before but i live right in the middle of Patriot nation here in RI. I'm not quite sure i could even put into words for you guys how the media and the fans were here in New England when they were 10-0. It was Patriots talk 24-7 on all the radios,local news,media, and the fans here in New England were already crowning them the trophy. You guys i'm sure were sick of listening and watching it on all the sports station. New England fans are passionate about their teams no doubt, but they also have serious tunnel vision and think their the best at every sport regardless of record. The sports media here says the only reason why the Titans are undefeated is because Tom Brady went down, i get so pissed off everytime i hear that. I think me and my wife are the only Titans fans in New England but trust me, we're representin for all of us fans who wish they could be here to rub it in.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

along these lines I always find it amazing that while wearing the awsome two tone blue combination of the Titans our players are minimilized at best and ignored more routinely.

BUT when they hit FA they are suddenly All-Pros and will immediatly take their new teams to the POs and deep into the POs at that.

Just by changing uniforms they automatically become better in the medias opinion

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Thanksgiving is looking like a big fat turkey to me. I could see us going into the 40s or 50s in that game.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The jets beat the 7-3 cardinals, the 6-4 pats, the 6-4 dolphins and the 5-5 bills.

We beat the colts, the ravens and the 3 5-5 teams from the norris division. I don't see much difference there and the colts might be better than any team the jets have beaten and we beat them on a monday night in a game the colts had bob sanders and really wanted.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

heck an article came out....i think a week ago or two....cant remember...basiclly the titans combined opponents had actually a better winning record than that of the giants...n ppl all over callin our schedule soft....

even all the way over here in egypt.....hahhaha...titans unappreciated around the world...but honestly who cares

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

while your over there see if you can find Dehr Schwartzies backfield rotation scheme, might need that straightened out sunday.

I think I would enjoy an Egyptian analysis of NFL relative strength of schedule. Would be interesting at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar