Updates on Tye Hill and Kevin Mawae

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vy102000, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Wed Mar 24, 2010 --The Wall Street Journal reports Mark Bartelstein, free-agent C Kevin Mawae’s agent, said he expects Mr. Mawae to eventually resign with the Tennessee Titans, but said with so many of the league’s centers already locked into contracts, there hasn’t been an outright bidding war.
    Titans to Host Tye Hill --
    The Nashville City Paper reports free-agent CB Tye Hill, who was released last week by the Atlanta Falcons, will visit the Tennessee Titans on Wednesday and Thursday, his agent Doug Hendrickson confirmed.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Wednesday is almost over, how did it go?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wednesday AND Thursday. We must be very interested.

Glad it is looking like we will keep Mawae

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No doubt. The Mawae news is comforting. Definitely need him around. He's the QB on offense. (haha)

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love Mawae. Glad to see that's he's probably going to get resigned.

Also glad to see were interested in Tye Hill. Tye has potential. He still has potential - needs to stay healthy!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And I have a new Hill to worship. muhahahahaha.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we should build our team with all former 1st round picks.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Having Mawae back as a backup would be really nice for our young O-lineman. I see Harris doing great as a starter. Amano should move to C and let Harris play G. Then Kevin can coach Eugene along.

I'm not sure about Hill. He is young which is good. And as long as Harper doesn't come back then I'm all for going younger. I'd kinda like to see us draft a CB early on.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mawae won't be backup if he is back.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He might not have a choice. I haven't heard one word on any station about anyone showing interest in Mawae. TN may be his only option for playing at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar