Updated logos for Titans, Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Jerry's World = Exploding Cybertron

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

When I saw the little *ussycat Lion, I immediately thought of our dear friend Deuce!

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

[​IMG]
    The Titans logo is a picture of Randy Moss when he was pretending to moon the crowd. :thankyou:

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still think it has everything to do with SF Giants winning the World Series.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I can't believe some of you didn't immediately recognize that Moss picture.

And the Giants one is clearly a reference to the World Series champs.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My favorites include the Browns, the Broncos, the Vikings, the Chiefs, and the Bills. I actually don't appreciate ours. What, Randy Moss makes or breaks our season now? Not at all, give the Titans credit ESPN.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

For who asked: the Falcons logo is the falcon holding arrows. The presidential seal shows the bald eagle holding arrows in times of war, and a branch in times of peace. Something like that.

So it's saying they're at war or something.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like the Patriots one best. Gotta love Brady and his long pretty locks! Hilarious!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Looks to me like they have Moss taking a crap all over The Titans..

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

to the Moss on the Titans logo:

National media don't know anything about the Titans except the negative things that filter thru - unless one of the Titan starters becomes a UFA then all of a sudden the guy has talent and depending on how far east and north he lands determines just how much talent he now has. Moss is the only Titan they know so of course he goes on the logo in a negative light, until he becomes an UFA in the offseason then he will become a future HoFer again.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar