Unusually slow today?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ladies and Gentlemen.... The Gloat
    [​IMG]

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I've had slow down issues before. haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

this site is getting slower and slower to load. I can watch it go to adverstising, then valueclick, then back to adverstising, value click 6-7 times before it does anything, then it clicks a few more times before it loads fully. I have time to run out to eat and back before the page loads.

anyway to disable all of these ads? Oh I fogot the one that says ebayed that pops up a few hundred times!!!!!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Something has to be going with a firewall or an ad blocker or something. I've never heard of anyone having these kinds of troubles before.

Have you tried Firefox?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Jeff, I don't have problems with any other site

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't be GoTitans. I'm getting zero lag moving around in the site/forums etc.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

to me it is the GoTitans site since I am not having problems elsewhere :irked:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Obviously you're having problems with the site, but the site itself is not where the problem is.. Either your machine, firewall, service provider etc. doesn't like the site. Gotta start with the usual suspects..
    Have you browser-checked with firefox, safari and the like? Have you tried a different machine?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

clear out the cookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar