Universal Studios

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ammotroop, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hey I am going to run in the Disney Marathon in a few weeks. While we are there we want to go do some things like Universal Studios or Disney, but we dont want to spend a fortune. Does anyone have any kind of hook up on tickets or know some inexpensive things to do while in Orlando?

Thanks!!!

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh:

:rotfl:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Waitaminute... but seriously...

You could go alligator hunting...
    Or play "Guess The Inbred Couple" or "Chain the wallet on the redneck"...

4. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Keep the change, Mickey Mouse.

(my favourite quote ever, when my host father when I was in USA took us all to diznyworld, and thats what he said to a disney workers after paying with his credit card)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There is a non-disney theme park that does things on a per use basis. There isn't a big ticket to buy. I forgot the name. I heard about them on NPR. They're hanging in there despite the recession. Turns out they are actually hurting Disney. I imagine that you may be able to get free accommodations for going to Disney though. See if there is a discount package heavy loaded with extras.

edit: holy crap, I found it! lol!

http://www.npr.org/templates/player...ion=1&t=1&islist=false&id=97735202&m=97735568

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar