Unique take on Mariota.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

From the tone of your posts, I figured that you already were.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'm rooting for Mularkey to get fired and to bring in a coach that doesn't treat Marcus like bubble boy.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Fair enough :beerbang:

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

He just runs the plays the coaches give him. There are a ton of teams that would take him in a heartbeat. You think Rodgers would look great in this system? Mariota isn't the problem.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

DUH...fire mulsuky

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah don't understand how everyone always makes excuses for mm and its never his fault

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

A QB needs to be able to run the offense set up for him. If Marcus can't do it then one of 2 things need to happen.

1) Get a coach who can maximize Mariota's talents.

2) Get a QB who can manage this offense. (If you want to even call it that.)

I get that this offense is awful. But if Mariota really is the QB people make him out to be, he would at least look average despite the offense holding him back. He has the worst QBR out of all starting QBs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When you can't even hit a 5 yard slant something is very wrong. I wonder how many more games we get to endure amateur hour? You would think after years of being a QB his "mechanics" would be OK. VY never had mechanics, but he never wanted to be any better.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am behind Marcus, but I agree, he looks real bad...If he can't get his head right, I'm all for plugging someone in that can. End of the day, I am a Titans fan more than I am a Mariota fan.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If this continues, whether it's the play calling or Mariota's play, his 2nd contract wont be with Tennessee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar