Unique take on Mariota.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

It's mostly TWW2 and 4 other trolls. Yeah, these guys are beyond reasoning with as meth has fried their brain cells beyond repair.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I'm going to put my butt back in the pews tomorrow morning instead of watch this Kat play. Hopefully this will break the curse he is under!

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

He fumbles more now than ever. He hasn't worked on anything. He's first to show up? Sooooooo what, he loses games. He doesn't work on passing that's for sure. He works on cutting receiver's routes to 10 yards or less so he can actually get it there. If he cared he would hold on to the ball and stop panicking.

• Troll Troll x 2
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I think he's right on is his assessment. Actually I think "exotic smash mouth" is code for "game manager". I hope I'm wrong, but this offense is killing Mariota.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

This is enough. Even with all of Mularkeys poor game management, the fact remains that MM8 is a terrible QB. Too many times he stared down a receiver, then after 3-4 seconds realized he wasn't going to get open and tried to leave the pocket. A good QB has that internal timer that screams RUN after a few seconds. When he did hit passes most of them were very high, not allowing the receiver to even think about yards after a catch. Way too dependent on Murray out of the backfield. Teams have seen that. Rarely looks for a second receiver, and does not move safeties with his head. The final straw was the slant on 4th down. You hit the guy in stride and he keeps running, at least for a first down. He throws it a foot over his head. Clutch. We have two other QB's on this team that can make those throws. It's time.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I suggest you find another team to root for. Marcus Mariota is going to be playing QB for the Titans for a LONG time.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Go rewatch the game..stop with these emotional analysis.. He had one bad play all game. Its been an offense that lacks big play ability. Our Wrs are not getting separation. Mariota rarely has more than 3 guys to look at down field. Half his throws are pretty much throw aways anyway because the wrs are covered. The problem MM is having right now is not being able to turn nothing into something.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I will suggest you do the same..... One bad play all game? You certainly didn't watch the same game I watched.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NOODLE ARM

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

What makes you think he will be a Titan for a long time? Not if he keeps playing like this he won't.

If he is here for a long time, continues to play like garbage, losses keep piling up, then I won't be surprised to see people start rooting for another team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar