Uniform change?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

a bit of silver in the sword.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont wanna see the Flaming Tack go anywhere. I keep the helment. Maybe a switch to a dark blue would be nice but idk

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Thats far too red. I'll show you want it should look like

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I hate that red jersey. It looks like a Texans jersey. Don't they have a red and navy outfit they rock for some "we promise Texas doesn't suck day" in Houston?

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That red is just hideous - looks like any number of teams that have that color combo over the years and it's never looked good. Ownership has professed love for the powder blue so don't count on a color change even if they do change uniform design anytime soon.

And why would you want to look exactly like a division rival anyway?
    [​IMG]

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Dark Orange uniforms with Silver helmets would be awesome.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that's horrible.

8. Blue 42

Blue 42 Guest

I too prefer the light blue jersey (which blue is called Columbia Blue in the Official Titans Color Scheme?) alt jersey. I really do not like the mono-chrome looks (same color jersey pant) especially that horrible uni-combo that Seattle wears at home, looks like scuba suits on steroids. My fave Titans uni-combo is the white road jersey and the light blue pants.

All the pics and video from OTA's have the guys in white or light blue jerseys (QB's in red) which has made me wonder/hope they are going to designate it as the primary and then wear the original dark blue as their alternate. Or they may just be wearing the lighter shade in the spring warmth and early summer heat.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Lighter blue is Columbia Blue.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nah, they (Defense) wore the Light Blue practice jerseys last season as well. I think it's just more comfortable for the defense in the heat. But I don't think it will have an effect on the Home/Away situation of our jerseys.

I also don't think we are switching uniform combos, home - alternate and vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar