Uneducated and Ignorant Miami Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rwysman, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How old would you estimate the d*ckhead was and how old the kid was?

That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I got a Steelers fan kicked out of the opener in Pissburgh last season (by txting). He was making the game unenjoyable for everyone, really... and a few fans apologized to my dad and I for his poor behavior.

I won't mind going back there. I just don't think I'll be making any big trips like that unless it's the playoffs.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I went to the Browns/Jets game on Sunday (had to miss the Titans game, so I had no clue what happened) and I was taken aback by some of the comments I heard from several fellow Brownies spouted at some Jets fans, the crap about Braylon Edwards was funny as hell, but other things were a little out of line. One over-indulged boozer got hauled off by stadium security for making an *ss out of himself in front of children (Jets fan or not).

I remember getting heckled big time by Colts fans when I went to that season ending 2007 game in Indianapolis that got us into the playoffs. I was wearing my VY jersey and heard it from people left and right. It got more hostile as the game came more to an end, so much it wanted to make my wife leave the game and she was cheering for the Colts (she was wanting the Titans to lose while all decked out in her Browns gear). It made it no fun, I couldn't even cheer without fear of getting beer thrown at me or something... but we got the last laugh.

I fully support good-spirited banter between opposing fans, but some people will take it over the line.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I talk tons of trash amongst friends, and family. But I'm always respectful of other people I don't know when talking to them about their team. I don't want someone following me outside the stadium and getting themselves beaten to death. I joke around a lot with the drunks, if you do it right they're entertaining.

When I was at the Giants game, a guy wouldn't shut up about Vince and his past. So I merely asked him how many points we had and he smiled and shut up. Then he thought Eddie George was killed. I gotta say; Jet fans are far more about their team than Giant fans.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Colts fans are complete jerks. The ones who are heckling are a bunch of spoiled babies who jumped on board in the good manning years.The legitimate fans, that saw the bad years are much nicer.

They only heckle when your team is winning though. When the colts win, they're too wrapped up in their own arrogance to notice opposing fans.

Browns fans are a breed all their own though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar