Uneducated and Ignorant Miami Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rwysman, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Besides Houston fans, who are all retards, i tend to make friends with the visiting fans when they sit near me.

2. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

I went to the jacksonville game earlier in the year and all the fans there were the nicest fans i have ever seen. everyone was congratulating my team for the win and were saying how we played a much better game.

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Every team has their jerk fans...and their drunks. 21 years ago I was a Raider fan attending a San Deigo / Raider game when a Charger fan spit hotdog in my hair and made all sorts of ugly comments. At the time, I was a 22-year-old mother, holding my infant son and minding my own business...my only offense was wearing a Raider t-shirt. Rude people are everywhere.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

At an AFC championship game in Miami - they were playing Buffalo this time and a kid wearing a Buffalo jersey was washing his hands in the restroom when some Dolphins prikk came up from behind him and smashed his face into the sink. The kid lost five or six teeth and was bleeding from every orifice in his head. I wound up helping a few folks get the kid to medical attention in an entirely different section of the stadium. The jerk got away and the kid was seriously hurt. I ended up missing a third of the game and spent the day soaked in blood. This kinda stuff was pretty commonplace at this stadium - and things were even WORSE when they played at The Orange Bowl (cars on fire - flipped over etc..).

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd have to say that The AFC South is easily the most cordial division as far as fans go.. Can't really speak for The Texans but I've been to LP, Jax and the old Indy stadium and the fans were good people..

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

So Wait... LP is the only stadium where you can text the gestapo about unruly fans?

7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I can do one better...and I probably already told this story here.

At the SD game, the woman sitting next to me says, "Who is #28?" I looked at her wide-eyed and said, "Um..his name is Chris Johnson." She said, "Well, he's pretty fast." I said, "Well, yeah, he got over 2000 yards last season. You might have heard." Wow! I guess she knows nothing about football if it doesn't have a lightning bolt.

Other than that, the fans were decent. And even she was nice, just ignorant.

FWIW, I was told by my dear friend, who is a Raiders fan, said that Titans fans are pretty much the nicest to visit and he goes to Nashville any time the Raiders are in town. Kudos!

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I wouldn't have a problem with that lady, some people are just casual fans it's not a bad thing imo.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Gardens eh? Lived a bunch of years in West Palm/Lake Worth.. Can you send me some Blue Front sauce and an order of Pollo Tropical?

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Listen, this lady is a season ticket holder on the 50 about 30 rows up. She ain't a casual fan. Look, I can see if nobody knows who Griff or Cort or even Britt is...but CJ's been all over everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar