Undrafted FA's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ai2Ai, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So much for getting Mark Herzlich, he went to the UFL.

2. 24

24 Starter

Oh, haha. Never mind.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Since we need help at safety what about DeAndre McDaniel? I couldn't believe he didn't get drafted. Not sure if he has any off the field issues but I saw some people had him rated as like the number 3 safety. I thought he'd go rounds 3-4.

4. Captain Munch

Captain Munch Camp Fodder

He choked his girlfriend and allegedly tossed her down a flight of stairs.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He doesn't throw TD's, so that's awful he did that to his girl. Jerk.

6. LTF

LTF Starter

Been without power for a week so I missed ALL of the draft and 4824 unread posts(AL got busted up pretty good). looking at the list I would say Cedric Thornton, give him 2-3 years and the guy will be a starter some where, he just needs to adjust to DT from DE. Ugo Chinasa if we use him on passing downs in a rotation would be great. Deunta Williams might be worth a look. I believe with our new coaching staff we might get a shot at a few of the top o-linemen that are left.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

maybe if she would've stayed in the kitchen...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar