Undrafted FA Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ehh I'm not thinking it will hinder his game that much if at all. I don't think it's been an issue for him until NFL doctors discovered it and killed his stock.

2. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Thought this was interesting

Free agent G/C Jason Brown is drawing interest from the Ravens and Titans in addition to the 49ers and Panthers.

Brown has visited San Francisco and Carolina, and "both teams want to sign him," per the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The Ravens are the team with which Brown broke into the league in 2005. NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reported Friday that Baltimore has made Brown a "conservative, one-year offer." Apr 13 - 5:20 PM

Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Brown is the guy I've been talking about as a sleeper pickup for us. Don't be surprised if we, once again, pass on him in favor of Matthews' little boy.

4. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I thought it was interesting that he left Baltimore to sign a big free agent contract with the Rams and now that he has been released, Baltimore offered him another contract.

Jason Brown started all 16 games at guard in the 2007 season after spending 2005 and 2006 as a backup to Ravens starter Mike Flynn. He later started all 16 games in the 2008 season as center. He was considered to be one of the best offensive lineman coming into Free Agency the following season.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've been looking to see where Dante Paige-Moss signed and can't find it anywhere. Is it possible he hasn't signed yet? If so, the Titans need to get on this!

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i didnt find anywhere saying where he signed so it would be a decent pick up for depth if anything....

texans got a decent pick up in dwight jones though...i just seen where he said he was the next andre johnson :rolleyes:

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The next who? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar