Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Try the Rainbow 6 series (the old ones anyway, haven't played the new ones)

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just got done with it. i got it for christmas and thanks to call of duty 4, stranglehold and grand theft auto 4 i never got around to playing it until now.

i have to say i'm kicking myself for just now getting to it. it was visually stunning. the game play was great(not as hard to kill enemies as it seemed in the video) and the story was awesome.

the story unfolds more like a movie than a video game and i think the game play replicates a movie as well.

if you can make it through the first 45 minutes of it(few people to kill), it's a fantastic game with a nice little twist about 2/3 of the way through.

i wouldn't put it on the same level as god of war, but as far as action/adventure games, it's a step below.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Best game on the PS3 IMHO. That should change for me next week.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^I agree. It was a very pretty game. I did hate having to shoot people 10 times before they died, but I loved the game. The jet-skis and waters. I didn't like the I Am Legend creatures popping up, or the cliche ending, but the game all the way through had me wanting to see more.
    And I hope for a sequel. Just more nice atmospheres and adventure will do.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought they were a nice change-up from shooting the same four pirates over and over again. plus, they added a new challenge.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sequel has been confirmed I believe and to take place in India.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I thought the creature thing was brilliant. I didn't see it coming AT ALL, and it completely changed how you had to play the game for the 3rd act.

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I also enjoyed this game very much. I felt like I was in an Indiana Jones movie. Visuals were great - the ship stuck in the waterfall was just sick.

The creatures were a good change of pace, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar