Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Uncharted 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,004
    <embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=14225971&downloadURL=http://ps3movies.ign.com/ps3/video/article/976/976702/uncharted_trl_reveal_042709_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed><div style='width:433;'><a href='http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14225971.html'>Uncharted 2: Among Thieves at IGN.com</a></div>

Sweet
  1. Pjames32 Starter

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $151
    Wow that looks sick... I loved the first one.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    Yep. I want it.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    looks sweet, but the thing that made the first one so awesome were the great settings and scenery. this one doesn't seem to have the same lush settings.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    That is true. The environments were amazing in the first. Hopefully this one is the same, and not just city buildings.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,004
    I don't think they'll stick to a city. Not if he is treasure hunting.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    ...im just waiting for God of War III

that game is gonna **** everything up.

but to be honost PS3 has been somewhat dissapointing. sure MGS and GTA were crazy..serious those games were insane ....uncharted was good too. killzone, good, but i thought would be better though (i remember that first E3 conference...thats all im gonna say). madden is fun, but i feel like w/ the ps2 version u had more control over the game, this one its different. the resestance series is def overrated (not sayin its not fun but it is overrated). fallout 3 is good...

right now im waitin on resident evil to make it to me. i hear co-op on that thing is crazy.

sure some good games out thee...but i expected more. i remember when the ps2 came out some games i was like i cant believe these graphics. playing in a hotel in the US. we waited in line for a ps2 and it was worth it (1st ever nba street was CRAZY)...but idn if i could say the same bout ps3
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    They're just reaching their limits now. Only so much you can do with graphics. It'll get better, but not much better.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,004
    Not really. They say they are using 60% of it's power. But even when they get to 100% they will still improve as they learn to maximise it.

It's the reason Sony were smart to buy up developers.
  7. eskimo Guest

c/s
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.