Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Uncharted 2 review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Yeah, beat it last weekend.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,498
    I've barely started it because I keep playing the multi-player.
  1. BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

Moolah:
    $0
    i rented it and beat it within the rental period. It easily the best and most beautiful single player campaign i'd ever played. I couldnt put it down i just kept playing and then i'd look down at the clock and realize its about 3 hours later than i needed to go to bed.

Fallout 3 used to be my benchmark for single player games until this came along.
  2. BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

Moolah:
    $0
    If you havent beaten it yet, best advice i can give you is just keep moving.

I dont want to spoil too much for anyone who isnt there yet, but you do realize you have to employ a slightly different tactic than it takes to kill most other baddies on the game.
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Yeah the final boss isn't hard; just keep moving in a circle around the area. And as was mentioned above, you can't simply shoot the boss to end him.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    oh, i knew what to do, i'd just end up getting stuck on a cliff or fall down that gap in the map or something. i put it down for a few hours then i beat it on the first try when i picked it back up.
  5. Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

Moolah:
    $5
    Anyone else find a thrill in trying to go through missions Sam Fisher style and using only stealth kills?
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    i tried to, i really did, but i'd always get caught and have to shoot my way out of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.