Unbiased opinion straight from Big D on Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

This is true of most topics where there is heated debate. The vigiliant struggle against ignorance.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hands up if you care what fans from another team think?

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah i kinda thought, especially last year, without mcnair we woulda won a couple more. remeber that desperation pass to drew in the corner of the endzone he overthrew while (whowas it?) troupe(?) was sitting wide open ten yards away?

there were a couple of games last year he tried to make a play... obviously didnt have it, or was confused where to go so he just tried to throw to drew... and we lost.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

... an that's just one fan's opinion

anyone with a decent knowldege of what actually transpired might react differently

5. TexasCowboy

TexasCowboy Guest

I'd just like ask what primetime was smoking when he wrote that? Mcnair was good, but good doesn't get you over the hurdle..and while the NFL is a big business. it should be understood the Titans did what had to be done to preserve the best interest for both Mcnair and the Titans franchise
    it's self

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll bump it and post.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It is interesting to note what fans of other teams think, but when you get right down to it, not many people have enough time to follow (in detail) situations like this with every team in the league.

Personally, I spend a couple of hours each day trying to find out what is going on with Tennessee. I might spend a couple of hours each season on other teams.

Comments like these are certainly valuable, though, because they indicate what the national media says. Fans of other teams generally echo the national media because that is all they hear. I don't blame them for that because I'm not going out to Cowboys forums every day to find out what the real skinny is on their team. I certainly wouldn't expect them to be spending enough time to know what is going on with ours.

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Amen brother, And the national media torched us on this one...Refer to my earlier post on this thread...I think we'll rise above it..

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:eek: Did you see that? He might come over here. Seems Bipolar found an adventerous poster like myself.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

McNair wanted to stay on his terms which wasn't realistic. However while one side couldn't actually afford to do any different, the other side made a conscious choice not to accept less money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar