Unbiased opinion please

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by Scarecrow, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They are pretty irrelevant. I've been pulled over once in 10 years and it was an obvious offense right in front of the cop.
    After years of Miami Metro and Georgia HP I can't complain about any TN cop..

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Just don't arrest Kenny Britt...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sans that MFer that shot the pet dog in the face a few years back.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there been a ton of Tennessee cops kill pets. Seems too be one of their things.

Remember a few years back when that deer was hurt beside a Metro interstate during the 5pm rush hour. The Metro cop didn't want to fill out the paperwork for using his gun so he clubbed the injured deer to death with a shovel - lol In front of horrified commuters I might add. Charming lot they are.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

There used to be a requirement that all Metro employees had to live within the city limits. Don't know if that's still in effect or not. I do know that some Metro employees do live outside the city limits, although they weren't/aren't supposed to.

What's important that you're looking for in an area to live? Proximity to shopping and restaurants, the lake, golf courses, etc?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just put down those binoculars Alex, and you'll be alright.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I understand that and have no problem relocating. They have a class in Jan. which might be pushing it BUT, if I get accepted they pay me almost 3,000 a month to work there until my class date.

Well I have to dogs, so someplace dog friendly. Lake would be nice but I am just looking for a nice quiet area really that is not overly out of the way.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that basically everywhere except the central district.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Good to know, I am just assuming Nashville is much like Memphis. I live in a quiet part right outside Memphis but it seem like anywhere actually in Memphis itself is pretty loud.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Nahville is not at all like Memphis, well the central district is kinda like Memphis and the rest of the county is kinda like Shelby county. But people in Nashville do not have that line drawn its just all Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar