umm...what?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I reaaally hope so, it is very painful for me to watch a MNF, since games start at 3am and ends at 6am local time, so... coffee edema for tuesday!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

LenDale, as much hate as he gets on this board, has one thing really going for him. His vision. I rarely see this guy miss a hole, and when he's in better shape, his quickness is usually impressive for a guy around 235. This ability to see those holes is why he is on the goal-line. What people don't understand is that goal-line runs are rarely about someone simply powering through the line (as the dudes on the other side are always bigger than you). It's about hitting the holes that appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. That's why he gets carries before CJ when within the 5 and why he has 8 touchdowns in 6 games...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Bettis would have got caught long before 80 yards...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lol.. i was yelling that too..
    I jumped off the sofa and started spot jogging in my living room while yelling out... "yeaaaah fat boy!!.. run fat boy, run!!".. and then i did his TD celebration dance when he passed the end zone.

my buddy (an oakland raiders fan) smacked me on the back of my head with an empty pack of cigarettes while i was doing the dance. I was so distracted that I didn't realize he did that until 2-3 minutes after i sat back down on the sofa.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I was at my local bar, but to many other teams fans (Philly area) to be able to watch the game. I had the gamebox constantly running on my phone, and saw that titans blue line run from the 20 all the way to the endzone. At first I was like CJ did it, finally broke that long one, then couldnt believe it was White. I was like, did the Chiefs only have 8 players on D??? I give White alot of respect now, but Herm must of been embarrassed by his D.

And well CJ's run, absolute breathtaking show of speed....Im surprised Herm didnt resign right after that TD.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

About the same here. Although I have a short day on Monday, I plan to hit the bed pretty early, to atleast get some sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar