umm...what?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hit them in the face. Hard.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hit them in the face. Hard.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that folks is the difference between 2.6 and 3.8 ypc.

LW was a valuable powerback at 2.6ypc and he is no different at 3.8, well except for all the yardage gained on 1 play which really boosted his ypc

FWIW I was yelling "run fat boy run" at my TV

4. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

No disrespect to either player but on El dub's touchdown i think the second one he so reminded me of the BUS. Just watching him barrel through the line for the score, but imo that is where he is the best fit for us. just that big, mean, back. The bus was no small scatback either, he was hefty himself. granted el dub has a lot to prove before being considered the next bus but right now i think he is about an "escalade" ?? Next stop the "RV" j/k

Btw i was also screaming at my tv "Run fat boy run", and in all seriousness my fiance only knows him by fata** or fat boy. But i have since quit being so mean to him he has proved alot over the past two years to me

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I fell bad for CJ at that time, since he had 0 td at the time and lots of yards,
    if i remember well.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

You're right... that 2nd TD is a great example of his value to this team. He just had a small crease, and powered his way in. Showed great footwork, too - had to dance through a bit sideways and still had the strength to shed the tacklers as he shuffled through.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah...i was thinkin the same thing towards the end of the game...CJ was sitting at 99 yards with no tds when Lendale got the big one.

when lendale broke it out, i didnt really move, i just stared at the tv stunned...when CJ broke it out, I jumped up off the couch and was yelling...i was really happy for him!

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll see more value from him this week, when he powers through the lighter defenders of the colts.

We'll definitely break 200 yards rushing as a team on Monday.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I think our run game is a good fit right now. CJ is getting the yards, LW is getting the TD's and everybody seems happy. Kinda liked LW name for the duo "smash and dash", it fits.

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

dude i sure hope so, i hope we emberass them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar