Um, Bruce Irvin????

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

if we don't pick him with our 1st, maybe he'll still be around in the second and we can pick him up for passing situations.
    And I also, disliked the garbage music playing on the video, but what i saw was pretty impressive

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sign me up but I heard Houston was the team that had a private workout with him.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

in the defense of the creator of the video... he is sometimes referred to as "beast mode"

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I actually have those songs...whaaat

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I knew Titaneers would be hopping all over this thread. lol

I'm a fan of BRUUUUUUUUUCE just not in the 1st. Worst things could happen though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

haha same

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Irvin has some of the freak qualities and I want him to be a titan but not at pick 20. Second round or maybe we trade down then yes he is a player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar