Ultimate Displaced Fan contest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I ran across an contest some of you may be interested in. DIRECTV is looking for the Ultimate Displaced Fan. If you are a Titans fan and don't live in Tennessee, you can send in an essay, photo or video for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime Super Bowl week experience and other prizes.

According to their site, you get to take your favorite Titans player with you for a media tour and actually play along side former players and celebs in a televised beach bowl (Gunny can finally showcase his RB skillz if he were to win). It's all expense-paid with tickets to watch the Titans (hopefully) in the Super Bowl.

For details, visit http://www.ultimatedisplacedfan.com.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This could be interesting. I'm so pissed living up here with these garbage Jet fans and Giants idiots.

3. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I signed up for it.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Me too, living in cali with SD and Oak is the worst

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think some of our friends from "across the pond" should sign up. :brow:

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

they did it last year too, but you could use like 300 words in your essay. I poured my heart and absolute soul out and wasn't picked. not even worth entering again. but good luck to those that do!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I might give it a go.

Got some photos of Kangaroos to help it out.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey guess what?

It's a typical poorly executed NFL competition.

You can only enter if you reside in the US. That doesn't seem too displaced to me. Avvie should win it hands down IMO.:yes:

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Living in enemy territory can make you a displaced fan even if you're in the continental U.S. If Goodell and the NFL are serious about expanding the NFL worldwide than it's crazy to limit this contest to U.S. residents.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar