Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ugliest NFL Uniforms

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    those are terrible. Just terrible. and that thunder logo?
  1. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    In America, can you change jerseys every year, you know change the style, shades of colour, logo etc, or do you have to do it like every 4-5 years? In England, Replica shirts change every year
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    There is an NFL committee that uniform changes go thru. Not sure if there is a time limit on changes or not.
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $619
    Buffalo, to this day.

Then it's Miami on certain days. I'm not what you'd call an "accessorizer" if that's even a word, but those colors don't go with anything.
  3. Archtitan Guest

Broncos, without a doubt. Their old unis weren't terrible, though. Those Seahwaks unis are pretty bad too - though, THEIR old ones were pretty good.
  4. Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Moolah:
    $0
    Broncos, Panthers,
    I don't know who does not like our uni's but our I think ours are by far one of the tops up their with the Cowboys (whom I despise), Packers, Steelers and Rams. I do agree our helmet logo needs to switch with the logo with the sword
  5. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Last year I saw an alternate Seahawks jersey that looked a lot like that, apparently they were test marketing it in Canada. It was truly hideous.
  6. THE53 Guest

Easily the vikings' purple, it's just a bad bad color...
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,241
    I like Miami's, Bronco's, Bengal's, and The new Seahawk Unis were much better than the old ones. The Colts are the worst in the NFL. If you havent changed your uniform significantly since before the 1980s then you're in this boat. Including: Green Bay, Browns, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, Jets, and the Chiefs could use some new ones, but they aren't too bad.
  8. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    The logo on the Titans helmet needs changing
    Other than that though, I think we have one of the best looking jerseys in the league, along with the Rams, whose jersey I love
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.