Ugliest NFL Uniforms

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

those are terrible. Just terrible. and that thunder logo?

2. In America, can you change jerseys every year, you know change the style, shades of colour, logo etc, or do you have to do it like every 4-5 years? In England, Replica shirts change every year

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

There is an NFL committee that uniform changes go thru. Not sure if there is a time limit on changes or not.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Buffalo, to this day.

Then it's Miami on certain days. I'm not what you'd call an "accessorizer" if that's even a word, but those colors don't go with anything.

5. Archtitan

Archtitan Guest

Broncos, without a doubt. Their old unis weren't terrible, though. Those Seahwaks unis are pretty bad too - though, THEIR old ones were pretty good.

6. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Broncos, Panthers,
    I don't know who does not like our uni's but our I think ours are by far one of the tops up their with the Cowboys (whom I despise), Packers, Steelers and Rams. I do agree our helmet logo needs to switch with the logo with the sword

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Last year I saw an alternate Seahawks jersey that looked a lot like that, apparently they were test marketing it in Canada. It was truly hideous.

8. THE53

THE53 Guest

Easily the vikings' purple, it's just a bad bad color...

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I like Miami's, Bronco's, Bengal's, and The new Seahawk Unis were much better than the old ones. The Colts are the worst in the NFL. If you havent changed your uniform significantly since before the 1980s then you're in this boat. Including: Green Bay, Browns, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, Jets, and the Chiefs could use some new ones, but they aren't too bad.

10. The logo on the Titans helmet needs changing
    Other than that though, I think we have one of the best looking jerseys in the league, along with the Rams, whose jersey I love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar