UGA vs Clemson

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Scarecrow, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why is that any tougher right now? It's week one. Never mind those numbers next to those teams. We clearly saw one overrated team tonight in UGA. South Carolina is severely overrated too. Connor Shaw will be that team's downfall.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Clemson is an average team? All cred is gone on that one but you didn't have much to lose to begin with.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Reading all the SEC butthurt makes for a good Sunday Morning.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He picked FSU over Bama because he could play baseball at FSU but Saban wouldn't let him play dual sports, from what I've heard. He's a tremendous athlete and a very good QB. If FSU can win the games they're supposed to I could easily see them in the championship.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah it is week 1, there shouldn't be rankings until a month after the season starts but UGA lost a lot of talent on defense. It's not really surprising Clemson beat them at home with the offense they have.

Shaw sucks, I'm not sure how some think he's a really good QB. Their offense along with Florida will continue to struggle. LSU really impressed me last night actually, Mettenberger actually looks comfortable in the pocket for once.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

UGA already showed themselves to be overrated.

Florida looks to be the same team as last year, minus Jordan Reed. No talent at WR, can't pass protect, Jeff Driskell still holds on to the ball too long. If they lose the turnover battle against good teams they're going to lose the game. They avoided that last year, but can you count on turnovers year-in and year-out?

Copy and paste everything from above for South Carolina.

Like I said in another thread, someone has to win the east, but that doesn't make them good.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Kid got to play 1 quarter.

Knee injury.

The new football. Concussions effect you 20 years down the line, when you SHOULD have money to spare, instead, we'd rather take your knees out and possibly end any hope you ever had at a shot at the NFL. Or another year in the league if you are in the NFL.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That was a non contact injury he got celebrating, pretty damn unlucky.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Oh I missed that part, carry on :anon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar