UFL Football - California vs. Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Weird.....

I guess I just haven't heard that much about the UFL League. It's 3:30 am and not much on tv, so decided to check out the Las Vegas Locomotives (Locos) haha, vs. the California Redwoods.

Some ex NFL players on these teams. Denny Green (They are who we thought they were) is the had coach for California and Jim Fassel is the coach for Las Vegas. J.P. Lossman is the QB for Las Vegas and Shane Boyd is the QB for Cali. I also noticed that Tim Rattay is the backup QB for Las Vegas.

Other players whose names I recognized

Cali:
    Ayanbadejo
    Lekkerkerker < was in the Titans camp this year

Las Vegas:
    Marcel Shipp

Overall, the play wasn't that bad. It's much better than arena football was. I think there are only 4 teams in the league? How does that work? I'll have to admit, this is the first time I've seen anything about the UFL, so I'm clueless.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

What channel did you find it on?

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They did a poor job at letting the public know, i think it started in Oct and Ends near Thanksgiving. only about a month of play. really not worth following until they get more teams and last longer. I think they just testing the waters in case it fails like the XFL.

That game last night had 4,300 fans attending.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Seems destined to fail.

Last night Las Vegas clinched a spot in the championship game against 5-0 Florida.

New York is 0-5. Must suck to go winless even in a league that will probably only last one year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar