UFC 2009 Undisputed Demo...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BigRed3, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Anyone download this yet? This game looks like its going to be sick. I know a lot of the people here aren't fans of MMA, and i'd rather not this turn into boxing vs. mma. The controls are hard to pick up at first, but once you get them down the game is very good.

2. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

I been palying the Demo, i cant wait for the game to come out but too bad in the demo you can only be Chuck Liddell and Shogun Rua...any1 notice in the game Shogun has an awful chin?

3. BigRed3

He's pretty easy to knock out i've noticed. The first time I played it, I didn't know any of the controls so I was just striking with the face buttons the entire time, and I knocked him out in something like 28 seconds.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I played the demo and was a bit disappointed. It's definitely no Fight Night. It was ok, but it seemed like... I don't know. As if the punches had no power behind them at all. Basically like I was slapping the guy.
    I was pounding Liddell for 3 rounds with head kicks and everything else until he finally went down.

Plus, when they go down it doesn't feel right. They just kind of fall over and you're like 'uhhh??' then the ref calls it off.

I had no idea what to do once on the ground either. Punching the face was all I could get it to do.

6. BigRed3

If you want your strikes to be more powerful, I know you can do a Superman punch with Chuck by holding down the left bumper then punch, same with Shogun but kicks. When you get down on the ground, that's when the right joystick comes in. It's really pretty complicated, you have to flick the joystick in a certain direction to change guard positions, and once you're on the ground you can hit one of the face buttons I think to put someone in a submission (I think you may have to hit the button repeatedly, I don't know, i've never gotten someone in a submission).

You're right though, Fight Night will most likely be better. It's about time they put another one out. But i'll probably get both Fight Night and this game though.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm a huge MMA fan and have been waiting for this game for like two years now. They kept putting it off and putting it off for a while now. About time.

How do you download the demo? Do you go somewhere on your PS3 to get it?

I can't wait to play it. I hope it lives up to the hype. (from me anyway)

8. BigRed3

I'm not sure how it works on the PS3, but i'm sure if you go to the Playstation Store they have game demos there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

This game is going to be sick. I can't wait for the release. GSP! GSP! GSP!

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol my cousin is a huge GSP fanboy, I told him if there's a free play mode I was gonna be Lesnar so I could destroy his beloved GSP :lol:

I've only had the demo for a day but I can't wait for the full roster..once I learn how to be good at submissions and the ground game it'll be even better, but the striking alone is fun enough for the demo.
    ________
    Acrylic Bongs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar