UCLA at UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I follow UT pretty good, and I couldn't tell you the name of any receiver we had last year. They were that bad. So I don't care if they're injured.

The receivers we have now, mainly Teague, are beasting it up. Just watch. Also, UT is hardly ever about receivers, you know well and good they are about running..and we have 4 top notch running backs this year. Thank you and goodnight.

btw, if Florida is good for putting 62 against whatever high school they played or USC is good for putting 56 on that community college, I think you can give a little credit to UT for putting up 63 in 3 quarters. peace

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

UT was only down 1 starting WR last week (Gerald Jones). Denarius Moore played and only had 1 catch. Jones is supposed to play this week. So that argument is garbage.

Again, there is no way in hell UT would've have dominated WKU like they did if Fulmer was still coaching. Aside from their 3rd quarter scoring drive (against mainly back-ups), Western had 1 first down and 17 total yards. I know they suck but that doesn't justify the complete domination in that game. UT was still scoring at will in the 4th quarter with their 3rd stringers in the game. They are a VERY well coached team that has made significant improvements over last year.

I fully expect them to handle UCLA rather easily. 28-10.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They're "beasting it up"? Really? Against Western Kentucky? Because you or I could be starting corners for WKU, and I'm barely exaggerating there.

You couldnt name a receiver they had last year? Well... those receivers got even worse. Says a lot.

It's ok when you're playing teams like WKU, but once you play teams with skill players that can run above a 4.5... things might not seem so great.

But go ahead. Get excited about that win over a high school team.... reality is just a couple weeks ahead.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

You seriously don't think before you write this crap do you?

5. Finnegan2win

Well Crompton looks like his old self as usual..I kinda figured he was still bad. Never liked him at all.

6. Finnegan2win

Jesus :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: he's terrible. First pass out of halftime and he throws his 3rd INT. Good god get out of here Crompton. Put in Stevens already.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'll eat my crow. Crompton is officially mentally retarded.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

That last drive looked like Fisher Ball.

running into a solid line on 4th and goal.

9. Finnegan2win

How the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: did Crompton get the starting job over Stephens? Christ sakes he's garbage, been garbage ever since he's been here..pathetic.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Tennessee looked bad. Crompton's horrible, but I'll still take this team over the team we fielded last year. Put in Nick. We'll be lucky to be anywhere in the ballpark with Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar