U.S. Open - Tiger going for another

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That'll hurt his 40 time, for sure. haha

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I don't think with a torn acl and stress fracture his leg was fine.

4. Deuce Wayne

That's what they're saying now. He didn't act like the leg was bothering him AT ALL until he shanked one. Then he did a slight grimace.
    He was inspired by Paul Pierce. Ghost injuries = makes you a hero. And how do you get injured playing golf, anyway? lol
    If you aren't hit with a club, ball, or cart - you should never be too injured to golf.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

His first grimace was on his first hard driver swing. The only times he grimaced were when he was trying to hit a 340 yard ball off the tee which is understandable. He grimaced on the 90th hole when he piped one right down the middle. And the way you tear your acl is just like any other sport where to much pressure gets put on the knee. The guy swings harder than any guy in the world and one of the keys to his swing is driving the left knee. And I don't think there's been any reports of how he actually hurt himself it's just all speculation. He could have hurt himself playing football in his backyard. I think you just purposely disagree with everyone in the media so when you're proven right one time you can say that you know more than them. Unfortunately you're wrong almost all the time.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh yes, good Gloat logic. Having year ending surgery is just a ghost injury. Makes complete sense to jeapardise a career just for a fake injury.

7. Deuce Wayne

Just saying. A golfer being injured is hilarious to me. How in shape do you need to be to swing a stick at a ball?
    Tiger was probably bawlin' at his local ymca and hurt his leg on a dunk attempt.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know someone who needed a knee reconstruction from falling over. Another who dislocated his knee while dancing (which is quite funny). But strange injuries happen.

9. Deuce Wayne

^Were they dancing on LP Field?

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I know someone who threw his arm out giving somebody else a high five. My favorite injury of all time. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar