Tyrannosaurus

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We showed our hand on offense this week. That bothers me a little. The screen pass is going to be taken away. Now we have to step up and go down the field a bit. Kerry is capable. But if last week was any indication, the WR's could not get seperation. The Bears are going to present some problems for us. We've typically had problems with great lb's. The way to beat them is to take them out of the equation.

2. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

Shouldn't the Title Read "Turnoversaurus Rex":ha:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

well, Grossman is about to be extinct.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well that didn't happen that recently.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm expecting that the Bear's D will determine how good/bad Grossman plays. They've really fallen apart recently, and if they allow the Titans to drive down the field in the first couple of drives and rack up a 10+ point lead, then Grossman will get forced into terrible mistakes. Sacks and Ints galore. If the Titans start like we have the last 2 weeks, and the Bears can run it against us to keep it close Grossman has the ability to sneak in some long ones on us. I think Forte's style plays well into our strengths, but he could still have success against us.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If we make it as easy on their defense as we did with green bay (only throwing within 10 yards and predictable running plays), then we could be in for a long game. Fish has got to let 'Dinger get creative here and there.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kerry collins wasn't throwing the ball with any type of accuracy, even within ten yards against the packers. i don't know why we would trust him to go deep.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

give the guy a break, we're 8-0

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"we're 8-0 and kerry collins is our quarterback"

it's just a matter of time.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

[​IMG]

MEGA BURN!!1!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar