Typical Jeff Fisher Style Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh I see, you couldn't think of a come back so you just stole my joke for you. Actually you're quite misinformed as usual. I'm not a member of the Blame Fisher crowd. I've loved him for the longest time but enough is enough. Like I said it's gotten to the point where I expect to win about 9 games every year and never have any success in the playoffs and looking back that's been pretty accurate. I guess I'm just not content with being average, you may be who knows.

Speaking of pre typed, how's your post in the Randy Moss thread going to look? I'm guessing something like, "Traded by New England and cut by Minnesota, yet all you people want to bring him in?" Something like that right? Kinda like the whole Blount thread how it wasn't a big deal that we cut him now he's the #1 back in Tampa and our special teams isn't much better.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't posted in the Moss thread, simply because there is no point. I'd be all for him since we have a passing game, but we won't even look at him.

As for Blount. He'd still be #3 here so your point?

As for no stealing your joke, you're not worth thinking up anything clever. You don't have a clue, so there is no point telling you otherwise.

But at least you are proving my sounding like an idiot point. Keep going. It's fun.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Man, I love it when people have the ability to see alternate realities. How do you do it? I mean just looking at the play, I'd say Blount is way better than Ringer but hey you can see alternate realities not me. And my point is the guy is a good player and you seemed OK that we let him go. I said it was a stupid move and now he's playing well and out special teams is giving up 3 more yards per return than last year so clearly you know best.

That's hilarious coming from someone who tows the Titans company line and is incapable of an original thought. If Jeff Fisher or the front office don't say it or do it than it's wrong.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's rich. You are so devoid of original thought, that when this loss wasn't on the coaches, you still start a thread blaming the coaching and repeat the same crap we've heard the past 6 weeks.

As for Blount. Check the history. Fisher doesn't move. Ringer was #2 and the #3 RB doesn't play unless he plays special teams. It's not forethought, it's logic.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sorry I guess I should be thrilled with the job Fisher has done not just this year but every year! Sure we have a losing record in the playoffs and sure we've wasted good teams with 0 championships, we're still better than teams like the Lions, Browns, and uhh Bills! Sorry for repeating the same crap for all these weeks, I've just had to live with the same crap for 10+ years.

Like when Britt started in his first game as a pro! Or we've had rookies like Verner, Griffin, McCourty, Mouton and Johnson all start for us. If a player is good he'll find a way to play. And even so, it's not like Fisher not playing him is a good reason to not have him, it just means Fisher is an idiot who doesn't like to play good players. Like when Britt was in the "dog house" despite being our best receiver.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We could have Moss for a 3rd rounder, T.O. for nothing, AH for a 2nd rounder, Bulluck for nothing, L.Blount for nothing.

I wonder what our season would be like if Bud had went all out. Would we still be 5-3? Better? Worse?

I don't know. I know I said the Chargers game didn't mean much, but Vince's re-injury and even more Britt's injury has me more concerned.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh* Conversations really go over your head don't they? I'm not talking about Fisher's career. I am talking about this idiotic thread YOU started, in which blames Fisher when it is clear it wasn't the coaching that was the cause for the loss to San Diego.

As for your other point. Which superstar did Griffin, Verner, McCourty etc take over? If Blount were competing for the starting job, he might be the starter. But he wasn't, he was competing for a roster position behind CJ and Ringer, both of whom were safe. He didn't play special teams, he didn't make it.

And Belicheck hates good players too, right? He traded Moss.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Even IF Blount didn't play this year, hard to argue he wouldn't be a valuable asset for the future. Course he wont be as good as Tim Shaw but then again who is?

Clear to you maybe. I happen to disagree. Oh but I'm sorry, I can't have an opinion if it goes against the great Jeff Fisher. Yea I must be an idiot for even QUESTIONING the great Jeff Fisher. How dare I. I wasn't aware an opinion could be wrong but keep educating me Gunny, you're so wise.

Which star would Blount have had to take over? The pro bowler Javon Ringer?

Patriots are a different case although I still think that was a stupid decision but they can recover. Was our team better with Britt on the bench? Of course not.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Can anyone seriously argue that we would be worse with Blount getting 25% of carries this season?

Does anyone think we would be 4-4 instead of 5-3 under that scenario?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Note how many carries Ringer has. If that was Blount, it wouldn't change.

Johnson is the goalline back (for whatever reason), he was with LenDale, and he would be with Blount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar