Typical Jeff Fisher Style Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hey I try to be positive too but I'm also a realist. Every year we're a 9-7 or so team and when's the last time we won a playoff game? I'm seeing teams like the Jets or Ravens just shooting past us is talent and success after being bottom feeders just a couple years ago.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Jets just got shut out at home this past weekend.

I'm not sold on them just yet. They did give the Pats their only loss, but the real Mark Sanchez is preparing for a return.

The Ravens beat the Jets and Steelers (without Big Ben). Their other wins come against the Browns, Broncos, and Bills (teams that have a combined record of 4-18). They also managed to lose to the Bengals. They still have to play the Falcons, Steelers, and Saints. Let's see how they do in those games.

The Ravens are still trying to find their defense. It's looked terrible in comparison to what they've been known for. They struggle to get pressure on opposing QBs and have few sacks. Hell, the Bills put up 514 yards on them, yet they're considered the second best team in the league.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

OK but they both won not one but two playoff game recently. We haven't won one since, since I can't even remember the last time we won a playoff game.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Since we played the Ravens! In 2004! :sad2:

They've actually won three playoff games in the past two seasons (MIA, TEN, NE).

They have Ed Reed back now which should be huge for them even though they gave up 514 yards to the Bills in his season debut.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

6 years then. That seems like a long time for one of the "best run franchises in the NFL," ESPN's words not mine. Probably Gunny and Rolletides words too.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What's the difference in winning one playoff game or none when you don't win it all?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree. I would rather have a LenDale/Blount big back like it was in CJs rookie year then what we have now. But Ringer was always going to be the #2 so Blount needed to play Special Teams. It's how it has always been

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not an assumption, it's history. And logic suggests that if Ringer is not sharing, Blount certainly wouldn't.

I've said numerous times that we needed a goalline/big back to split carries. Naturally you wouldn't have picked that up since you pretty much are unable to comprehend anything beyond your initial thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar