Tyler Bray

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Bray is the only reason they are even remotely in the game. Poole runs soft, soft, soft. When the WR went down it was all on Bray, hasn't done badly considering. Not his best game, but still 3 TD's. Haters.

P.S. I didn't see anyone say he would win the heisman, several, myself included say he will play on sunday.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Florida's 8 Pass Interference Calls and 150 yards in penaltys is the only reason UTjr has even gotten close to the endzone. Against any half decent team... if you gave away 150 free yards, you wouldn't win by 10.

Nice INT on the end by Bray. There wasn't even a receiver close.

3. Big TT

So you don't think the throws by Bray lead to those pass interference calls? Don't be "dunce" stupid dude.

4. World Peace

Not at all. Floridas pass defense isn't good at all. This was the only game on in my area today. I couldn't understand why they kept grabbing the jerseys. The throws just werent there. That's why muschamp was livid on the sideline. Florida didn't need to do that. Their Defense needs alot of work. UTjr just got outclassed.

5. Big TT

Right...:moon2:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fat Phil left the Vols in a bad way. His disgraceful signings followed by the flameout that was the Kiffin hire. Add in Hamiltons ineptitude and Dooley has a lot of building too do. He seems too be going about it in the right way. At this point all I can expect is for the Vols too beat the teams they should, like games 1 & 2 this year, and be competitive in the games they should probably not win. If this works out then December bowl games should become normal again, and without the boatload of stupid Fat Phil recruited at the end. Too be honest ability has trumped citizenship in Knoxville ever since Majors was brought down by Fat Phils hospital coup detat.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Prove any of your claims. You can't. Liar.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Bray wouldn't have had to force near as many throws had his #1 WR not gone down in the 1st quarter

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

TitansErick, biggest liar and hypocrite on GoTitans.

10. World Peace

Call me what you want Mr. President of John Crompton's Fan Club.

Headline of today's Tennessean:

Vols QB fails first true test

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...57/Tennessee-Vols-Tyler-Bray-gets-mired-Swamp

Who didn't see that one coming? lol Delusional UTjr fans think bray will play on Sunday but a rational sports reporter in Tenn gets it right:

Don't tell any die hard UTjr fan that. They've already anointed Tyler Bray as Football Jesus. Then they get their bums handed to them by a former big 12 coordinator and they aren't short on excuses. It's almost like they had been rehearsing the excuses before the game was even played.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar