Ty Law coming to visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Gunny you are hilarious! I always love your posts. You got to admit that Law would be an incredible signing. Well I guess for religious reasons you never could.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We'd make Waco - Utah look like a 5 year old tea party.

But yeah, Ty Law would be a good signing, he could teach the Chosen One some stuff.

3. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Lol Waco- Utah..... The chosen one would take over the slot while honing his skills.:winker:

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:lol:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We accept that The Chosen One has not yet reached status as The Great One, we feel that his progress will speed up under the teachings of good players such as Ty Law.

However it is inevitable that the Chosen One will transcend the skills of Ty Law and other CBs in the league.

6. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

I too became a believer in the chosen one... in the game against the Raydas. That day #21 proved he was worthy of wearing Samari's number and made sure everyone knows there is only one Reynaldo Hill in the NFL, he plays for the Titans.:ha: I think Reynaldo will be a good corner for us for a long time but we could use a vet to help teach these young guys the ropes. Just think about how much better we would be on Madden LoL.:brow:

7. Waco is in Texas, not Utah...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i..err...meant Waco AND Utah....

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

GTFO...Ty Law?

Kind of a shame we didn't bring in Milloy. A Law/Milloy reunion would get some good press, no dis intended to Chris Hope.

Ty Law, Pacman Jones, Reynaldo Hill, Andre Woolfolk, Michael Waddell...and buh-bye Rich Gardner...you are the weakest link.

I would love that group of corners.

Now lessee...Chris Hope, Lamont Thompson, Vincent Fuller, Donnie Nickey, Marcus Randall...hold on...Donnie Nickey...you've got to go.

Bet we end up keeping him. They'll call him a "special teams ace" for that pass he caught last year. Hope Randall beats him out in camp.

Wouldn't mind drafting a safety. It seems like we have a group that leans toward the "free" side of the position, Nickey being the exception. Not sure where Randall falls, or if he is even in the plans. (Wonder if Jason Allen could backup the SS position if Lamont can't hold it down.)

Team Nightmare: Donnie Nickey starts at strong safety this year. :evil:

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Would like Law, but I would be concerned how much he costs. It seems like he is looking for a big payday all the time and tends to wear out his welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar