Ty Law Close To Signing With The Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I guess this means we are officially out of the race, who do we go for now?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it seemed like alot of members here would not have liked Law anyways. From the opinions I have read, it looks as if he was not a good fit.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:cool2:

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

we sit and wait for a veteren corner to become available sometime during/after TC....

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I agree. I think an expensive, aging vet is 100% opposite of what we are looking for right now... which is why the Mawae signing still confuses me.

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Yay!!! I didn't want to sign Law. I'd rather sign Plummer...or did he sign somewhere already? Anyway, we have two decent starters. We need depth, and we should be able to find that with our cap space.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think Plummer actually retired.

8. titanoiler

titanoiler Starter

he did....

9. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Damn...ok, someone for depth anyway. I bet someone will be cut during TC somewhere that has enough experience to play behind our starters.

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Law was great on the field but bad for the locker room. After last year I gained a new appriciation for how important both are.

Plus Law just said stupid stuff...Like when he wanted EVERY CB in the league to take a paycut, because he thought HE deserved to be the highest paid CB in the league, How nutty is that...Some have said he was joking, but I don't think so...

We need some help at CB, but not Law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar