Ty Law, a possible Titan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

The Tennessean today reported Ty Laws Agent acknowledging that the titans are one the the front runners when it comes to interest in teams with Ty Law. I think it would be a great asset.

2. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

if we add ty law....forget the playoffs can i say SUPER BOWL contender!@!!!!!!!!! brings back memories of the 99 season 1 yd :'((((

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't get on the Superbowl bandwagon just yet.

Offense is still suspect - expecially the O-line. No hopkins but a new tackle. The line wasnt the best last season and we are retaining two gaurds, a new experienced center who should help it out but the new Right Tackle will be interesting (may use Stewart, draft Brick and leaves Roos there)

McNair - if around - needs to get a repore with the WRs, it was a problem last season.

Running Backs - no 100 yard games, no 1000 yard season from Henry or Brown.

Defense still has Schwartz as the DC and the DTs and opposite DE (Odom, LaBoy) need to perform all the time, not some of the time.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Ty Law is not the same Ty Law you saw two seasons ago. The Patriots are a very smart organization. There's a reason they got rid of him despite him being the best player on their defense at the time. Yes, I know he got twelve picks, but that wasn't covering a number 1 or 2 receiver. And now he's a year older and probably still wants a big pay day that we can't afford...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Patriots got rid of Ty Law because of his money and that he wouldn't take a pay cut.

Ty Law wasn't the covering the #1 reciever? The Jets have no CBs, of course he was covering the #1 reciever. Who else was David Barrett? please.
    You don't pay what the Jets paid Ty Law to not be the #1.

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

Ok I could live with him here "If the Price is Right!"

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What does this say about Pac-man or Hill?

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who or Hill

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i doubt i says anything about pacman. teams dont give up on a top 10 pick who got better as the season went on. hill on the other hand, doesnt have anything promised to him.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I thought we were solid at corner. I'm big on Pac and Reynaldo.
    Hell, I even think Woolfolk is going to be ok...

Beckham, Waddell & Gardner are nobody special to me.
    Seems like going out and getting Law is overkill...
    then again there is plenty I don't know.

edit note: why is this thread in the draft forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar