Two Titans fined for hits against Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2. The Kid

The Kid Starter

I hope to God none of you are arguing the fine for that late hit on Tulloch. That was an absolutely dirty, stupid play.

3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

This fine crap is way outa hand. This is a contact sport that becomes less contact each year. These people in the front office live their lives in slowmotion. Do you know how hard it is to stop your bodies forward momentum when you weigh 250+ and are running at full speed(which is pretty fast for some of these guys). If you play these plays in slow motion then yeah I can see how it would look like a late hit, but these guys are playing balls to the wall every play and when they get the QB in their sites it's hard to stop when the QB throws the ball and you are only one step away from sack. By 2016 the NFL will change its name to the NFFL. National Flag Football League.

4. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Another thing who reviews these plays, losers who have never played a sport in their life or actual NFL players? I'm doubting the latter but imo I think that should be who reviews this stuff because they know what it's like to play at that level.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This is all part of the "chic-a-fication" of our society. This will soon turn into woosball and you, myself included, will all bore tired of this game and it will go away. Too bad.

6. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I fear that you are right. The way this keeps going will soon disgust die hard fans. How do we get rid of Goodell is that a lifetime job or can he be ousted?

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He can be ousted. If the fans joined together and put pressure on him he'd be out. We're the ones who buy tickets, merchandise, etc. We ARE his customers.

The hatred for Goodell is mutual among all fanbases. Maybe we should organize the Titan fan base and then start to link up with other fan bases around the country.

8. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Sounds like a plan, I'm in!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Goodell is employed by the owners. As long as they're making money we're stuck with him.

10. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Ok so the owners is who we need to talk to. I'll give bud a call when I get off work. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar