Two Things HC Mike Did That I Liked...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excellent!

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hmmm.. nah... fisher would've went with his old guys... which means, no DWill TDs... Hope will still starting... and we wouldnt be going for it on 4th downs...

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed.

Plus when given a chance to WIN the game MM has at least tried.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ive been behind Munchak since Justin Gage was cut.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm giving Munchak a thumbs up so far this season. I started to lose a little confidence in him towards the middle of the season but we've been consistently improving the past few weeks and I like our direction. Hoping we can continue to make the right adjustments.

We've got a lot of rookies playing. That's very unlike Fisher. Klug, McCarthy, Casey, Ayers, and even Tommie Campbell recently, are all making plays for us. McCarthy had a great game last week along with solid production from Ayers. Campbell had a breakout play that helped swing some momentum in our favor. Casey put a big hit on Blount that sparked improvements in the run D. I'm excited about our current situation, but I'm more excited about our future if we can continue to draft players who fit our scheme.

Munchack: 7.6 out of 10. Solid year so far but still room for improvement. He's already a Fisher upgrade in my book. If Kenny were healthy we'd be possibly 3 games better.

7. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I don't like Mike Munchak because of no more Donney Nickey

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'm glad we haven't dropped below .500 since week 1 as well. We've lost to some talented teams and beat some decent ones, but this staff hasn't let us lose 2 in a row since our stumble out of the bye against Houston.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

those 2 losses back too back were the low point for me as a Titan fan.

Those were not just losses they were annilations. The home loss in particular was difficult for me. Not because it was the cows, but because the players quite. Nobody was interested in making a tackle, making a block, running over the middle, hitting someone running over the middle. CJSideways perfecting his rolly-plooy rushing style. Players just wanted the game over and it was obvious. Then having Munchak offer coachspeak in his postgame interview when I wanted some accountability was enough to get me thinking about dropping my PSL in the offseason...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Of the 3 stooges I only saw a difference in Scott.

If you watch the CJ highlight video Amano still looked to be playing his own game. Pushed around and floundering about out of position while the rest of the line has often gone in a different direction.

If Stewart isn't 100% he may not play at the level Otto did.

I like calling guys out but i'd rather try a different player from the roster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar