Two lower level tickets for Raiders @ Titans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have a pair of tickets for tomorrow's game which are to the right of my own. This is in Section 108, Row U, Seats 8 & 9. They belong to my parents who won't be able to make the game.

Instead of wasting precious tailgating time standing outside the stadium selling them, I'd rather get them sold here.

Face value is $69 each. Dad would obviously like to make at least that but I'm willing to accept offers.

Email me at [email protected]. I'll meet the winner tomorrow morning before the game.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW these are GREAT seats!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not trying to diss the seats or anything, at all, but the problem I have with seats near the endzone is that they're only good for certain parts of the game. I actually sat in section 107 for the Cardinals game... Absolutely awesome.

My seats are in 111. I'm very, very thankful for them. My dad and I have had them since '99. It just doesn't get much better than 10 rows up from the field at the 40 yard line. I really enjoy being on the opponents side... I've only been to two games on the Titans side... 2004 Ravens playoff game and 2009 Steelers game.

Those tickets of his are definitely worth quite a bit. Hope he can get a decent amount for them.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have been sitting in the upperdeck since 99 and I almost moved back to my seats cause it definatly took some getting used to NOT being 100 feet in the air. But by early 2Q I had adjusted. Good thing about upperdeck is it hardly matters where the ball is. It matters some I mean I would rather the Titan TDs come on the sout side where I sit, but I am fine when they score them on the north side.

5. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

hey im tryin to go to the monday night game in jacksonville week 6. i have never been to a titans game since i live in tampa and jacksonville is as far south as they go this year i was planning on going. whats the best website to get tickets and where should i try to get seats at?

6. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

i just looked and they go to miami to but i would rather go to the monday night game still.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Craigslist has had many not much more than face. Some people prefer working with the many scalpers around the stadium.

I'd wait to see how the season unfolds.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I sat with Hoffa (End Zone) for a preseason game last yr. It is a different feel than where I sit in the upper level.

One thing about the upper level is that you get to see the whole field and watch plays develop

Jeff wanna swap those seats for my upper lever seats :)

It would be easier walking for Susie but we did get to use the elevator for the last game

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Random issue

Two in the Loge for the Broncos game. $120 for the pair which is slightly under face.

They are my brothers and he will not be able to attend

Home side noth EZ loge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar