Two biggest reasons we are losing.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The two biggest problems the Titans have right now are two crying men naked hugging each other under a waterfall somewhere in Jeff's boat. Their names rhyme with Duck Necil and Perry Dollins. I hear it now - "we tried so hard, its all our fault".

2. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Noted. Apologies.

I think the biggest issue is our lack of yardage on 1st down. We've been getting killed on first down, which makes us more likely to go 3 and out, and with the way the D has been playing, that means we get behind early and have to sling it. There are problems across the board, not all Kerry, but clearly plenty of Kerry.

3. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

Does anyone else think we should be running White a lot more and then putting CJ in as a change of pace/ passing down back?
    Isn't that what you do? pound the big back then hit them with speed?

Honestly it frustrates me to see lendale get 4yds btw the tackles running power football yet CJ gets all the carries and dances around for a loss or no gain.

yes i know cj can make plays sometimes... but running him btw tackles and taking a loss or bouncing it out for 2 yds isn't getting the offense anywhere

4. Doubleones

also, has cj had any big plays since the Texans game?

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No one on the team has had a big play since the Texans game..

CJ Is the better runningback, I don't know why everyone wants to see White more. I agree, CJ needs to run north a little more and cut the east/west crap out, but as far as giving Lendale more carries, I don't see how that helps this football team.

Besides, I think the reason White's roll has diminished is A. We're not seeing the goal line as much as last season and B. We're preparing for life without LenDale White.

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I have considered this carefully and think the two biggest reason for losing are #1 reason: lack of points scored in first half and #2 reason: lack of points scored in second half.

7. Doubleones

yeah I figured he had either angered someone or they're just preparing to part ways. sucks, I really like his ability to run the ball.

i don't think cj is a better Running back... he's just stupid fast.
    yeah i probably sound dumb for that statement but oh well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Bah! You're a moron! CLEARLY the problems are #1) Giving up too many points in the 1st half and #2) Giving up too many points in the 2nd half.

Jeez....

9. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I agree, Lendale is a good back. I think his hole finding ability is better than CJ.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Lendale white is getting the VY treatment.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar