TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe if he'd actually hit the gym.

He's not going to make it looking everyone's drunken uncle.

But is the new secret to success with TV shows to use "black" in the name? Black Sails, Blacklist, Black Mirror...

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nice. It's just amazing that they were able to get some of these shots. I still need to watch that Life series.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Silicon Valley was hilarious on Sunday night, I was a little worried if it could live up to the first 2 seasons but so far so good. GoT...I think I need a map and character sheet to keep up with everything. I recently downloaded a VPN and have been using this for Netflix, yeah the U.S. has like the worst catalog. Other countries get the new shows' full new seasons up in like days and actually have a good list of movies.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I remember... man almost a decade ago... when HD channels were slowly appearing on my Comcast lineup.

The first of these was a channel that just had a static camera in different places in nature... Good Morning Earth, or something.

Found myself just staring at it multiple times. Beautiful and very relaxing.

Just the one view and the ambient sounds.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

CAN you imagine if we figured out a way to live stream the past. I'd just watch dino fights 24/7

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Shinsukes the man.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And no Rick or Darryl..
    I have a feeling Kim Dickens is going to become all hard zombie killer - which is not the character she's known to portray...

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Be pretty funny if this became mainly about wrestling...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

I was trying to watch Walking Dead the other day. I don't know how anyone can ignore the acting/dialogue.

Possibly the worst of any successful show on right now. Everyone but this one black guy in the scene were awful. The main character is the worst. Which I don't get, because I've seen him be decent enough to not be distracting in other things.

10. Deuce Wayne

He is. But his boobs say otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar