TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's awesome. Watch it or I'll drop out of the Oilers draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Okee dokes. But if it sucks, I'm kicking you out of the Oilers draft.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thats alright Scarecrow stole my players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you are really bored go for it. I actually just marathoned the first season and have watched the second so far. But I would say PASS and would not really recommend the show. It has moments, but good it is not.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ugh, I hated Orphan Black. The chick is super annoying and she's not the most annoying person on the show… If you get BBC - go Ripper Street..

There is plenty of great stuff to watch these days.
    Fargo is fantastic..

Also check out:
    Top of The Lake
    Hannibal
    Les Revenants
    The Fall
    The Americans
    Turn etc.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fargo is good

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Fargo, how is Turn? Have it on the DVR but not sure if I want to watch it or not.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

we are recording Fargo. We want to watch the movie again before we see the series. I know it probably isn't even like the movie but so what.
    Turn is good IMO esp if you like stories which are true. This is about the first American spy ring that helped Washington in the war.
    Hannibal, The Black List and The Americans are some of my favorite shows.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Turn is not going to resonate with the "I need lots of wire-fu and explosions" crowd but it is a quite decent historical drama..

I wouldn't wait to watch Fargo the movie again. I honestly think it would just confuse things.
    This Fargo is kind of a retelling of a very similar story - with similar characters.
    What the show has that the movie didn't is the Billy Bob character - who is loads of fun. A nice comeback for him..

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Just finished four seasons of Boardwalk Empire. I highly recommend it to anyone who is into social history or American mafia stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar