TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The other thread is a test to see if some new features work.
    Jeff is working some behind the scenes mojo there.
    I'd say continue to come here if you want to avoid confusion. That thread will probably fall off...

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

From the pics I've seen they've really nailed the characters from a design standpoint. Just hope the rest of it is as well done. I will be crushed if this show sucks lol.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not gonna take any bickering into that thread but I will say this here.... Alex damn sure better be active in that other thread after all his drama.

4. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

This whole thing is nonsense its hard to believe we are still going on about this. Now we have like the 3rd attempt to make another thread.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That thread is just a test..

6. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Cool its a test what happens when it stays a thing then we got two active tv show threads running at the same time.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The market will sort itself out.
    Bad or dup threads just fall away..

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You ever watch the movie Beeba Boys?

It got mixed reviews but I loved it. Is like a Punjabi Scarface. And the guys in it are such stereotypical punjabis, I found it funny.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Arseface's makeup looks way too simplified, considering.

Quincannon's appearance this early is... interesting. Also, an additional Quincannon? A son, maybe?

Tulip looks pretty good. Jesse, also.

Cassidy looks good... still not happy about the lack of sunglasses for his eyes, though.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Do you need a test post to delete?

You can use this one.

Edit- For testing purposes only......the President of the United States, is Barack Obama.

#3840 Scarecrow, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar