TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Exactly. But America eats up the same old sh*t over and over again. They don't like originality.

If you don't like Breaking Bad there's a pretty solid chance you lack the brain capacity to admire greatness. In fact, every individual I've known to hate Breaking Bad is pretty stupid.

There's also a guy in my class who made it through the first 54 episodes (only 8 left)... They added the final 8 on Netflix and I let him know. He said "I'm never going to watch it again... just tell me how it ends." I wouldn't tell him how it ended, and it pissed him off. Lol watch the damn show if you want to know what happened.

There was also a girl who begged me to spoil it for here over and over. So I finally told her everything and she got mad at me. Idiots.

People who say they don't have time for something so minuscule are the lamest people on the planet.

I really get tired of hearing some casual Titans fans say they don't watch the games because they don't have time. Kill yourself if you don't have time for anything enjoyable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well **** it

how about Hulu?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know what show I have always hated and people look at me like I am the anti christ?

Seinfeld

what a complete load of, unoriginal, canned laughter, and unfunny schmucks.

4. RavensShallBurn

Nope. I don't think there are any premium channels on Hulu.

That's life with friends though... Doing relatively nothing and b*tching about stupid sh*t.

You're the antichrist. Larry David is the man.

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Like recommending the novel version of any film, and they act like they can't read.

As for unoriginal ****, I could go without watching another Law and Order SVU episode for the rest of my life, because 90% of the time, it's just another rape case. Nobody appreciates worthwhile things anymore, they all want stuff that's just not worth watching, not funny, not intelligent, not clever, I wanna watch bob's burgers, and they wanna watch survivor.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

HBO

If you are broke - Pirate Bay

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

My wife and I took up BB a couple of months ago...still in first season. It really is an excellent show in the same way that The Sopranos was- serious dark comedy. Trouble is that I find it stressful...I'm starting to have to walk around and do other tasks while it's on rather than sitting and watching. Plot twists are awesome.

8. RavensShallBurn

Many of my friends aren't as into as me because they have issues with their phones. They're addicted to them and can't put them down, so they watch episodes while texting the whole time and miss important stuff.

Don't watch if you have other stuff going on. It will get better each season.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh, I'm not implying that anything is wrong woth the show; only that I get too involved in it. I'm really concerned with the next pile of dog squeeze that Walter and Jessie step in...

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have 2 more episodes to go in season 2 of Arrow and there is no way in hell its even close to being better than BB.

It is a good show, if you can ignore how totally fake it is, but BB's storyline were incredible and BELIEVABLE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar