TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

couple of great things about BB

first if you dont like the pilot then at least you know you wont like the other 50ish episodes so you can save yourself some time

second is that they finish the story - which although not unheard of is still awsome

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

spoilers duuuudeee!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was the cherry on top of the sundae!

season 5 is all about tying up loose strings.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I want to like Constantine but it's... ok at best.

Watching the whole season hoping for something to come along and cause me to raise my eyebrow and smile.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

BB is great drama/comedy noir. It's also very intense. I stopped watching it just because it was so stressful. Very Murphy's Law.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If by the third episode you do not like BB, just stop, and realize you will never know true happiness.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I disagree that just because you don't like the first episode doesn't mean you won't like the last.

I really liked it when I first saw it, but I wasn't completely obsessed until season 3.

You definitely should like the first episode. I don't see how you couldn't... but it does get better as the show goes on.

If you're into the 3rd season and not digging it, then you should just give up and accept the fact that Pretty Little Liars is probably your favorite show.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

granted the pilot episode just hinted at the bigger story, but still it was classic BB

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Constantine is kinda disappointing me. I really enjoy the character and the comics but every time he gets in trouble he just pulls some random spell out of his butt that half the viewers can't pronounce and oh there we go problem solved. I wish the show would've been during the timeframe of him just starting out, so the viewers could learn along with him. Instead he's the vet in his profession and we're trying to learn everything as we go along. Still a fan, but show could be better.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Breaking Bad is good, but it doesn't have the holy **** that was dope moment.

Really great directing and acting. I also like the little hints they leave you with throughout the episode.

But like I said, it is over hyped IMO.

I watch 1 episode and I'm like okay, that was enough for the night lol

I need a show that makes me want to watch it episode after episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar