Turns out there are some forward thinking folks in the Dallas area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think this is the most unfair, ridiculous thing in the world. No wonder no one wants to be a teacher. There are these things called permission slips. This is a sign of the sad state of affairs that is civil liberties these days. People have taken their freedom for granted so long... now when this is obscenity

[​IMG]

aw hell no!

The fcc is nuts man. First they monopolize the airwaves by allowing the clear channel "trust" then they ramp up the fines where even sports programs like Titans Radio are over scruntinized and now THEY (the overly conservative freedom stompers, school board, city council...etc) are throwing decent people out of jobs for no good reason at all while the higher ups make sure we manage to plunder the weakest of the global community in pursuit of mineral wealth all in the name of freedom?

(yes, I realize the fcc had nothing at all to do with the story in the link but I am using them as a barometer in 2006 America on what is acceptable to America as a nation of peoples. (by peoples I mean the melting pot we call ourselves)

hey. pssst... :suspect: I bet there was a line a parents a mile long talking to the media about how outraged they were that they signed a permission slip for their kid to go to a meseum and instead that gay dirty pervert whore of a school teacher takes those innocent children to a peep show in a seedy part of town.

I hope they hang :hang: and burn her :flamegun:
    along with that Abigail Williams.

Maybe they can burn them both at the stake atop 666 copies of Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass. I'd like to hear what Larry King might say about that on MAD Twazzervision.

"Hey Bipolar... easy on the smart!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar